Leading Chiropractor Treatment Involves...
Chiropractic is a course of prescribed treatment which is determined by the nature of the patient’s condition, how long it has been present, and what is desired for the final results.
- Initial Consultation: We will take a full and detailed medical history and carry out a thorough physical, orthopedic, neurological and chiropractic examination. Other tests, such as x-rays or MRI scans might also be necessary.
- Second appointment: We will explain the findings from the initial examination and tests, discuss the diagnosis, and then prescribe our recommended course for treatment. We will endeavor to answer all your questions so that long-term results are achieved.
- Follow-up appointments: The number of treatments required depends on the nature of the condition, how long it has been present, and the ultimate goal.
We may recommend one or more of forms of chiropractic treatment as listed below:
- DRS Protocol™ - Specialized lumbar and cervical disc treatment protocol, utilizing axial decompression.
- Manual Manipulation and/or Non-force Adjustment – treat and correct spinal conditions and muscle imbalance.
- Exercise and stretches – Patient will be trained in self-management of exercises to improve overall muscle imbalance.
- Chronic & Complex Conditions - Specialized aggressive treatment designed to deal with the nutritional aspects of any condition (the chemical aspects of the disease).
- Pain Management - Determining individual characteristics which differentiate an individual's pain and treating the according factors.
- Enzyme Therapy - Treating the human body through enzyme replacement allows the system to function properly.
- Weight Loss - Taking the body to its natural weight by increasing metabolism and turning your body into an efficient machine.
- Vitamin Center - Allowing patients access to the finest vitamin and nutritional supplements.
Most patients can feel results within a couple of weeks or a few treatments. Some may experience recovery within 48 hours of treatment. For chronic pain or severe disc injuries it may take several treatments over several weeks as it takes time to train the body how to move differently to prevent aggravation of the injury. In addition to serving Caldwell, ID - our Chiropractic Treatment service is available for patients from Notus, ID too!