Are you tired of living with pain, fearful that it will never go away? Are you wondering if there is a way that you can relieve lower back pain fast so you can get back to living your life? Chiropractic therapy may be the answer you are looking for. The goal of chiropractic care is to prevent your pain from turning into a chronic condition so that you can perform your daily activities without pain.
In addition to receiving low back pain treatments at your chiropractic office, the tips listed below can help you avoid painful injuries—and a visit to a back surgeon.
- Tip #1 – Avoid sitting for long periods of time. Take a break! This is hard if you work at a computer. Your spine doesn’t do well in seated positions (avoid slouching) for extended periods of time, resulting in stiffness, soreness, and pain.
- Tip #2 – Use the proper lifting technique. Combining flexing and twisting movements at the same time can cause injury to your spine. Take the time needed to lift heavy and awkward items properly.
- Tip #3 – Avoid prolonged bed rest. Our bodies are designed to move. Limiting movement with prolonged bed rest or sitting will actually create a stiff and immobile spine rather than allowing it to heal itself.
- Tip #4 – Chiropractic low back pain treatments. Research overwhelmingly shows the effectiveness and safety of spinal manipulation for back pain that won’t go away.
- Tip #5 – The last resort—back surgery! Without some form of treatment, low back pain may become a chronic condition. Find out more chiropractic low back pain treatments before making a decision to have surgery and also to keep you off addictive pain medication.
Wanting to know more about how can you relieve lower back pain fast? Call McKim Chiropractic for more information about low back pain treatments and to schedule an appointment with a trained and licensed chiropractor. Our certified staff is committed to helping the residents of Nampa, ID, and Caldwell, ID, enjoy life again!