Chiropractor for Shoulder – Reduce Shoulder Pain!
Shoulder pain is a common complaint with many causes. We have listed some of the most common conditions below to help you get an idea of the causes and what chiropractic treatment can do to help. To be effective, treatment of these conditions must be directed at the specific cause of your problem.
- Referred pain from the neck
- Shoulder bursitis
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tear
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder instability/dislocation
- Ligament injury/tear
- Referred pain from internal organs
The treatment of shoulder pain depends entirely on the cause of the problem. Therefore, we will diagnose the problem before we begin any Boise, ID shoulder chiropractic treatment.
Chiropractic shoulder treatment could include one or more of the following:
- Rest for the joint
- Ice and heat applications
- Stretching the muscle and tendons around the joint
- Anti-inflammatory medications (Non-steroidal, or natural alternatives)
- Cortisone injections (to be used with caution)
If you are unsure of the cause of your shoulder pain, or if you’re not sure what to do for your shoulder pain, call our shoulder chiropractor in Boise, ID for professional advice. In addition to serving Boise, ID - our Chiropractic for Shoulder service is available for patients from Meridian, ID & Eagle, ID too!