Chiropractor for Shoulder – Reduce your Shoulder Pain
One of the complaints we hear most often from our patients is related to shoulder pain. This type of pain can be caused by many conditions. For treatment to be effective, it must be directed at the specific cause of the problem.
Here is a list of some of the most common conditions which can cause shoulder pain and what chiropractic treatment can do to help reduce that pain.
- Referred pain from the neck
- Shoulder bursitis
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tear
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder instability/dislocation
- Ligament Injury/Tear
- Referred Pain from internal organs
Because the treatment of shoulder pain depends entirely on the cause of the problem, we will diagnose the problem before we begin any treatment.
Chiropractic shoulder treatment could include one or more of the following:
- Rest for the joint
- Ice and heat applications
- Stretching the muscle and tendons around the joint
- Anti-inflammatory medications (Non-steroidal, or natural alternatives)
- Cortisone injections (to be used with caution)
If you are unsure of the cause of your shoulder pain, or if you’re not sure what to do for your shoulder pain, call today to talk to our shoulder chiropractor in Nampa, ID for more information. In addition to serving Nampa, ID - our Chiropractic for Shoulder service is available for patients from Middleton, ID too!