As the summer ended, did you end up sitting on the bench, boat dock, or on the couch in pain while everyone else continued on with their fun? If so, you should seriously look for good chiropractic care! You think that your pain will just go away with a little medication or sleep. However, it’s still there in the morning. You need a diagnosis of the cause of the pain so that you can receive specialized chiropractor services designed for your particular problems.
Chiropractic care can....
- Enhance your overall health and feeling of well-being
- Reduce chronic pain
- Restore flexibility and mobility
- Relieve the symptoms of stress and tension in your muscles
How often should you go to the chiropractor, you ask? Chiropractic care is generally a series of treatments that is prescribed specially for the nature of your condition, how long you have been living with it, and the end goal of the treatment. Consider the aspects of chiropractic below:
- Initial Consultation: You will first be asked for a detailed medical history with a thorough physical, orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic examination, which could include X-rays or MRI scans.
- Second appointment: The results of the initial examination, including test results, will be discussed together with a recommended course for treatment to help you reach your health goals. Feel free to ask questions until you understand what kind of care you will be given.
- Follow-up appointments: The number of follow-up treatments will depend on how long it takes to reach your ultimate goal of well-being.
A qualified and certified chiropractor can relieve your pain and get you back in the game of life!
Contact our doctors of chiropractic at McKim Chiropractic to schedule a consultation. Our licensed and certified staff is committed to helping the families of Nampa, ID, and Caldwell, ID, achieve pain-free living!