Chiropractic care can be a great way to manage and relieve pain, especially in your back, neck, and shoulders. Routine chiropractic therapy provides patients with a safe, non-invasive, non-addictive alternative to pain medications or invasive back surgery.
What are the benefits of going to a chiropractor for relief from pain?
- Relieves neck pain. Neck pain is a common complaint about those who sit for hours at a computer, do a lot of texting, or sit or stand with poor posture. A chiropractor offers relief from pain by realigning the spine and easing the tension in the neck and shoulder muscles.
- Reduces reliance on pain medication. Many medical doctors prescribe opioid pain relievers to help patients manage their pain. However, chiropractic treatment may decrease your need for addictive medication.
- Relieves back pain. Chiropractic treatment is an alternative for invasive surgery or injections. Before prescribing medication, many physicians are now advising patients to seek alternative treatment, such as spinal manipulation, exercise, acupuncture, yoga, tai chi, massage, physical therapy, or medication.
- Reduces osteoarthritis symptoms. Spinal manipulation may help align your joints and reduce the intensity of the bone-against-bone pain.
- Relieves headache symptoms. Spinal manipulation is effective for treating headaches that originate in the neck.
- Treatment is more affordable than traditional medical treatment. Research shows that people who received chiropractic treatment had a lower overall cost of pain management treatment.
- Higher level of satisfaction in results. Many patients report a decrease in their pain and improved bodily functions.
- Reduces scoliosis symptoms. Spinal manipulation can improve the measurement of the deformity in the spine.
- Improved posture. Patients are taught the correct posture for walking, sitting, standing, lifting, and sleeping.
- Improves athletic performance and decreases chances of injury. Athletes will experience increased joint mobility, reduced pain, and less tissue restriction.
Need to know more about what are the benefits of going to a chiropractor? Call McKim Chiropractic today to schedule a consultation about the best chiropractic treatment for you. Our licensed and certified staff is committed to helping the residents of Nampa, ID, and Caldwell, ID, achieve health wholeness!