Many people take good health for granted until all of a sudden they are in pain, possibly from injuries incurred in an accident, sports activity, or on the job. Also, your daily habits and choices have a great deal to do with your overall health. Do you smoke, drink, overeat, have poor posture, sit all day long, avoid people, and the list goes on. This is the time to make a resolution for the new year to either maintain the good health you are already in or to restore your health as much as possible. A good start to reaching your goal is by achieving chiropractic wellness. This means:
- You will have increased energy
- Your health will be restored with the ability to maintain it
- You have a greater ability to relax
- You enjoy your daily activities
- Your body can move better without pain
- You have clearer thinking and reasoning functions
- Your body’s inner healing power has been enhanced
Here are 12 lifestyle tips offered by a chiropractor that will help you achieve your New Year’s goal of health and wholeness:
- Have regular chiropractic adjustments to remove nerve interference in your spine.
- Eat breakfast every day
- Exercise 20 to 30 minutes a day
- Take deep cleansing breaths throughout the day
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night
- Drink between 6-8 full glasses of water each day
- Be careful of the kinds of food you eat and drink
- Challenge your mind
- Understand your body’s limits for activities or work
- Connect to a higher power
- Think positive thoughts about people and circumstances
- Give your love more freely and laugh more frequently
Chiropractic care is a science of natural healing, which includes the lifestyle choices listed above. In addition, chiropractic wellness is achieved through various forms of chiropractic care that are gentle, safe, and effective. Chiropractic treatment will help keep the spine and nerves functioning in harmony without interference so that your body is functioning in the way it should.
The doctors of chiropractic at McKim Chiropractic wish all of our patients a Happy and Healthy New Year! By helping you achieve chiropractic wellness, you will be equipped to handle life each day in the best way possible. Call one of the convenient offices of McKim Chiropractic for more information and to schedule a consultation. Our licensed and certified staff is happy to help the residents of Boise, ID, Nampa, ID, and Caldwell, ID, achieve chiropractic wellness!